Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2021

adulthood

What is adulthood to you?

Mine are being grateful and medicine.

Why grateful.
I found it is easier to whine.
Or maybe to cry or vent the anger.
But in the end, we can only accept the reality and its consequences.
In short, given the stresses or pressure, it is easier to be patient.

Yet, it is difficult to anyone or maybe myself to be grateful.
We tend to be thankful for something special. 
Yet, what is the definition of special?
It is subjective right?
My mission is to appreciate every little thing and try to be thankful for them.

Next, what about medicine?
Kamu ingat saya ada masa untuk sakit kepala?
This ads by Panadol Actifast sounds familiar isn't it?

I consume a lot of paracetamol if compare to the era when I was 20s.
And I had to take some other medicine too.
Luckily, I have no issue to swallow any size of pill or tablet.

What would be for the next 10-20 years. Would my life be surrounded with prescribed drugs?
I don't know.

Maybe I don't live longer than 10 years?
Statistically men die earlier. haha.

Until then.. See you guys.

staysafe..

No comments: