Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Mi Stick

I'm writing a review on recently purchased Mi Stick.I bought it for RM 120+ (including postage) from Shoppee.

I was planning to buy a smart TV since 2018 but the price is a expensive. Since then I merely forget about it. I did try to find more info, review on Android box but none of them interest me.

My review on Mi Stick

What I like:

  1. Sleek and compact.
  2. No installation required. Plug and play.
  3. Smooth interface.
  4. HDMI cable and adapter provided in the box.
  5. Travel friendly. I can detach it anytime, put in my pocket and turn almost any TV into a smart TV(internet needed.)

What I don't like but I'm OK with it:

  1. The fact the stick need separate power source. Maybe in the future, the design will come without the need of external power source.
  2. It took sometimes to connect to the internet. However, this might be because I'm using mobile hotspot rather than fibre internet.

Overall score: 8.5/10

Highly recommended for those who travel a lot. 
Cheap price.




No comments: